MonoSET™ Openhole Clad
Preserve ID, Keep Drilling on Target.
Enventure’s 8 x 9-5/8 inch MonoSET™ Openhole Clad (OHC) Systems are installed and expanded in the wellbore, without a loss of internal diameter (ID). Trouble zones can be strategically mitigated without anchoring into the previous casing.
The first commercial installation was completed in June 2010.
Technical Specifications and Details
- 8 x 9-5/8 inch Openhole Clad System below 9-5/8 inch; 47 ppf (244.5 mm; 69.94 kg/m) or lighter weight casing
- Provides an 8-1/2 inch (215.9 mm) pass through below 9-5/8 inch (244.5 mm) casing
- Doesn't require cementing
- Expansion against formation
- No tie-back into base casing
- Lengths from a single joint to one thousand feet
- Drill thru problem zone (possibly underream)
- Run liner and inner-string
- Expand liner across problem zone
- Recover tools and operational pipe
- Drill ahead
Contact the technical department to request additional details.