Enventure’s ESeal™ technology provides a robust, permanent alternative to unreliable cement squeezes and patches. ESeal solid expandables are also cost-effective, since they enable the use of standard production equipment in most cases, due to their minimal impact on internal diameter (ID).
Installing an ESeal expandable system can:
- Shut off high water-cut in production
- Improve water-flood sweep efficiency
- Maximize ID for better flow efficiency
- Increase recoverable reserves
- Provide a permanent solution versus a temporary fix
- Reinforce casing for re-stimulation
Controlling the injection of fluids into a wellbore is critical during stimulation or reservoir-flooding operations. See how ESeal™ Liners are an efficient solution by isolating the zone.
In mature fields with increased water cut, expandables can isolate watered-out zones and extend the producing life of the asset.