Quality Policy Statement
Enventure Global Technology, Inc. (Enventure) is committed to:
• providing excellent customer service that meets requirements, and
• maintaining management systems that allow the achievement of objectives and continual improvement.
Enventure is the international leader in the design, assembly, and service of solid expandable technology. Through our focus on quality, Enventure seeks to enhance our customers’ asset performance using innovative and expandable technologies.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to ISO 9001:2015 and API Specification Q2 2011, which allows:
• collaboration with interested parties to define operational and technical requirements for products and services;
• a framework to provide superior products and services that meet applicable legal, regulatory, customer, industry,
and company requirements;
• a systematic approach to planning, identifying risks, and establishing contingencies prior to service execution;
• assurance of the necessary resources to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve the QMS;
• monitoring and measuring of key performance indicators and process performance including customer
satisfaction, training, auditing, nonconformance prevention, and supplier management.
Overall, meeting customer expectations and attaining customer satisfaction is the goal of our efforts, combined with a commitment to continuous improvement. The active participation of all Enventure personnel, including top management, is critical in embracing, fostering, and promoting an environment of product and service excellence and goal realization.
Communication and Review
This policy is communicated through our document management system, posted throughout our facilities, and available to interested parties upon request. Periodic reviews of this policy and the QMS processes are performed by management to maintain relevance and appropriateness, deliver the intended outputs, and allow for continual improvement.
W. Alastair McClean
President & CEO